Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Life in Brasil!!

Wow I am really terrible at updating this so I apologize!! Things are pretty chill here in Sao Paulo. There is always a lot going on but its all easy stuff. I can't say the same for my parents. They are constantly running around and are doing an amazing job. The missionaries are great! Its so fun to be around them! One day it had been not the best day, lets just say, and Amanda and I came walking through the door and there were about 20 or so missionaries singing our mission him! I instantly changed moods!

So school is just school so far. Most of my classes are good and they are all pretty easy, although I have been warned that it gets harder. I am on the soccer team for my school which, besides the missionaries, my favorite part about this whole thing! I love my team, and have made so many friends! We always have so much fun together and so its always a blast! Me and one of my really good friends are the team captains! Its really fun to be captain I must say! We haven't lost any of our season games but have tied a few! Unfortunately, in the game we played yesterday I got hurt. I'm not exactly sure what happened or if it is anything major, but it is swollen and I don't think that I will be playing for a few weeks, but who knows! I really hope it gets better!

So I don't think this can really be a blog about me if I don't confess my love for #8 BYU!!!! I am so happy that we are able to watch the games here! It makes life a lot easier! I didn't think I would have been able to survive three years without watching the games! We are amazing and are going to kill them Utes!!! Also I must admit that I am unhealthy addicted to the Office! I am pretty sure it is the funnies tv series in the world! I love Jim and Pam they are so cute! I am a little jealous of Pam though. :) I keep on saying,"If the producers make it so that Pam and Jim break up I will stop watching!" I will probably still watch anyway, but I will be very ticked! Dwight is hilarious also, just the things he says! haha I have decided I am going to have an Office quote every post! This posts is: Dwight and Angela are talking: Dwight says"If Michael organizes some kinda group hug; stand next to me."

Note: I lifted the permissions thing so anyone can see it so if you know of a people who have been trying to see my blog please let them know!! Ate logo!

2 comments:

Myken Murdock said...

Aims, how are ya girl... i just got a blog so i wanted to you to know so you can look at it you so funny!! Ah! i just luv ya and miss you so much well this is my blog address mykenmurdock.blogspot.com
luv ya,
Myken Murdock

Jeffery and Nicole said...

I am so glad you lifted the permissions because I have been trying to see your blog forever! I love the office too it is SO funny!! I'm glad you are enjoying Brazil! We miss you guys so much! Have a Happy Halloween! Do they celebrate it in Brazil?