Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy Busy!!

Wow! its been forever since my last post but I'll just do a quick recap of everything! Todd, Joy, and Zack came and it was a blast!! We went on a lot of fun trips together and the time together was amazing! Kierstin from our ward came and that was also a lot of fun! The Reynolds from our ward are also here now and we are having a blast together!! I AM SO EXCITED because I am coming home for sure in the summer! I am going to EFY with my friend Makenna, family reunion, hopefully flaming gorge, and girls camp!! I'll probably be in Utah for most of June and July! I am so excited to see all my family and friends again!

So pretty much life now is school, volleyball, and of course misssionaries! I made the volleyball team and I love playing and I love my team! The missionaries are wonderful as always and they make all the hardships and challenges worth it! School is just school and I have a little less than 3 months of it left! I am loving Brasil and the people more and more and am really trying with the language and am happy to say that its easier to communicate with the natives! Life is going great!

No comments: