Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Horrible!!

Im sorry!! I am just horrible at updating my blog! I have been told by some people (Joy) so I am gonna try to update it every week! Things are continuing to be great here! School.... is school what do ya expect?! But I am on the volleyball team and the futsal team! I have a volleyball and futsal game on Tuesday and on Wednesday I leave for a 4-day tournament in Campinas! (4 hours away:() But Brasil has continued to be amazing and I really do love it here. It'll be really hard when the time comes after 3 years to leave!

So I am very VERY excited to be going back to Utah!! I will be in Utah June 3rd and for the first few weeks I will just be hanging out. Then the 4th week I will go to girls camp, then right after that, to EFY, then to the Jonas Brothers concert :), and then that week TODD AND JOY AND ZACK WILL BE LIVING WITH ME!! I have already called Zack for the whole week! By the way guys I am dying to see you guys i miss you too much! Then I have another 3 weeks just to chill and hang out! Then I think I fly out of Utah on the 2nd of August to California with my Grandma! We are going to the Hollywood Bowl! Then 24 hours later we fly for Brasil!! (31 more days) A friend and I are doing a countdown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So your background is super cute! I'm so excited to see you! It sounds like you have an awesome vacation coming up. We are going to have so much fun!
joy

Amanda said...

yeah im so excited!!!