Monday, November 17, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!!

Thats right the big game is Saturday!! The Utes are going down!! I am going to dress up in my BYU spirit and cheer them onto victory!!! I will be incredibly depressed if we lose...!!! I will cry all the way in Brasil if we lose! In case some of you haven't heard we are able to watch all of our beloved BYU football games in our living room through a wonderful thing called Sling Box!! One of the things I was going to miss the most was BYU football games but with this! it makes life so much easier!! We love it!!! GO COUGARS!!!!!!!! The Holy War is about to begin!!!

Office Quote:
"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is "Ow, I hurt my leg, I can't run, a lion eats me, and I'm dead. Wow, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead!" -Dwight Schrute

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ah! I love you little cousin! I am so excited for the Holy War! We better win, or else it will be a very sad day around Provo. As for Amanda coming back home, I need to see my cousin :) I can't go to college without her. I love you!

Amanda said...

ha ha!! GO COUGS!!! LOVE ya ANnie!! LOVE THE MUSIC YO!!! SWEET...our song..."now your gone i knew my love for you was strong..." ha ha im hungry lets eat breakfast now!!