Sunday, November 16, 2008

SUMMER!!!

Summer is finally on its way! This last Saturday was the most beautiful day so far here in Brasil! The flowers are coming in and the sun is hotter and is staying out longer! On Saturday I went running outside for a little bit and it felt great! We went to the pool which was also amazing! I am still not used to the fact that I will probably be at the pool on Christmas day or at the beach! It will be very weird not to have snow! So maybe I will finally be tan...!!!
I am also dreading when school gets out for good in June, because then Amanda will be leaving me all alone!! I don't know what I am going to do without her here with me!!! But I guess she has to go to college.. :(
It will be a month from today that school gets out for Christmas break and we won't go back for about a month and a half!!! And just to make it even better, Todd, Joy, Cam, and Zack will be HERE!!! I am counting down the days and am so excited!! P.S. Todd, if you eat my candy I will kill you! :)


Office Quote:
Michael: If this were a joke you would be laughing. Do you look like you are laughing?
Dwight: Impossible to say I can't see myself.
(I am absolutely loving the 5th season! Customer Survey is my favorite!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You have no idea how much im dreading leaving! I am going to have to live 2 years without my best friend!!!! Why are we talking about this...we still have ajillion months left together!! ha ha love ya