Monday, May 11, 2009

Little 8 & Stuff!

So this last week I drove for about 314239084 hours to get to a camp for my Volleyball tournament which is called Little 8! Its in the hills (there aren't really mountains) of Brasil and its very pretty! We played 5 games total over 3 days and we won 2 and lost 3. Needless to say we are horrible but it was fun to meet new people and just chill. My favorite part was the night where 4 of my friends and I spent probably about 2 hours in front of the bathroom mirror, with hair brushes and shampoo bottles for microphones, singing at the top of our lungs every song we knew! It was a blast and I also lost my voice! We ended up getting 7th place out of 8 but we were actually really happy!

I got back on Saturday just in time for mothers day! I spent a couple hours making a card for my mommy dear and I think it was a success! Then I had made her a ceramic candle holder in my pottery class, and it was very cute if I say so myself! :) Amanda, Dad and I made Mom dinner and then we got to talk to Greg!!! Elder Jackson I mean! He just gives me the chills everytime he started to talk and I MISS HIM SO MUCH! I can't wait until he comes and makes me unlonely once Manda leaves me! :( :'( School is lame! I just had a math test, science test, had to write 2 essays and a research paper, a singing assesment today alone so its been a little busy!

Also, a happy moment of my blog! My parents said that if I practice my flute everyday for 100 days then I can spend $200 on an iPod!! I am planning on an iPod touch so I am very excited!! :) Can't wait to be in Utah! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to the hills in Brasil. Oh, and this is joy, not todd. :)