Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Fun!!

I made it through another week of school!! It was actually better than usual and Friday me and my friends were singing "You Raise Me Up" in Portugues!!! (Voce Me Levanta!) After school Mom, Amanda, and I went out for some girls time!! We got manicures and pedicures which were about 30 dollars all together!! Pretty cheap! We then went and got some Chinese food from China in Box (not China in A box) which was pretty yummy!

Saturday we celebrated Mom & Dads aniversary, and Amanda's Graduation! We went to an Italian building that is supposedly the tallest building in Sao Paulo! It had an amazing view and we also at lunch! You could see the skyscrapers jetting out in every direction for miles! It was amazing! We then went and walked around a little market and we all got different things: T-shirst, jewelry, and just random stuff! Coming home it took almost 1 hour and 1/2 to go 6 miles but we got there!! Mom and I made cookies and banana bread for the missioaries and then we watch the Bourne Supremecy. I officially have issues with these movies because I understand anout 30% and then I am just lost! The fightings cool but I don't understand anything about Treadstone and what happened! But it was a very relaxing weekend!

Again, I am just amazed at how fast time goes by! Two weeks from Tuesday we will be taking our flight out of Sao Paulo to Georgia to Utah! I am just shocked! I really love it here and I'm already telling people about all the stuff I'm gonna miss for the two months I will be in Utah for! Most of all: my parents! :( But I can't wait to see all my family and friends!! Its going to be a great summer!!

1 comment:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Aimee, you make me laugh! I love those movies, too. I can't believe you are leaving so soon! I'm so ready to see you guys!