Saturday, May 30, 2009

Three More Days!!!

Yes, thats right only three more days until I get on that plane!! Its been a very busy few weeks, but Im getting packed and ready to go! This week we went to the Sound of Music in Portugues this week! (A Novica Rebelde) It was very good and we had a blast! Yesterday, we had a going away party for Amanda since she will not be returning, and that was really fun. Then today was Amanda's graduation!! WOO HOO! Congrats to her! There were speeches for about three hours and diplomas presented for about 25 minutes so.. go figure. It was pretty cool at the end cause They had this big thing of balloons and confetti drop on all the graduates so that was awesome! Then they started throwing/drinking champange and I was forcefully reminded I'm not in Utah. But it was very fun!

I`m in love. I know I am too young but its true. Matt Damon and the movie Pride & Prejudice have taken over my heart. Matt Damon is pretty much one of the coolest people EVER! How do you kill a guy with a magazine when he has a knife? Genius. And Pride & Prejudice with Keira Knightly... words cannot express. Although we are quite put out because we just bought the movie here and it cut out the ending where he calls her Mrs. Darcy! Yes, the cutest part of the whole movie. It just ends with the Dad laughing. It says its the "U.S. ending!" Pfsh! Well, the next post I will be in Utah!! AH!

3 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Yay! And I agree with the Matt thing. Did you know he married like his hair dresser or something? She's just some ordinary girl. Talk about the right place at the right time...No, Todd is better...:)See ya SOON!

Amanda said...

Aimee!! I just read this...and surprise it made me cry! I miss hanging out with you in Brazil so much. And oh man i will never forget graduation. What a day lol miss ya, love ya

Amanda said...

p.s. your blog is so cute! HELP ME!